Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver ($1,000 sign on bonus)
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time Employees
Continue your life story with us! At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
- Responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Plan
- Assisting Engagement staff in carrying out planned activities
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records electronically
- Responding to residents' needs promptly while maintaining each resident's self-respect, dignity, safety, and confidentiality
- Reporting observations of changes in a resident to the Director of Health and Wellness or shift nurse
- Using Universal Precautions standards
- Adhere to all mandated reporting requirements and communicates concerns to the supervisor
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Current CNA and/or HHA certification
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- CPR certification is a plus
- Excellent bedside manner
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Physical Qualifications: Ability to lift at least 50lbs, walk/stand, carry/push, climb, bend, squat, twist/rotate
Benefits & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire date for *Full Time Employees*
- Amazing benefit plan offerings include Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer Paid Short Term/ Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid Holidays and accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
Anthology Senior Living is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Anthology of NatickNatick, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.