Certified Nursing Assistant -$1,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Employment!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time Employment
Continue your life story with us! At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. Every resident and employee have a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
- Responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Plan
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- CPR certification a plus
- Excellent bedside manner
- CNA or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification
Benefit & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire date for *Full Time Employees*
- Amazing benefit plan offerings including Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer Paid Short Term/ Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid Holidays and accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
Anthology Senior Living is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Anthology of MillisNorfolk, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.