Training Specialist PS28664 Atlanta GA, Richmond VA
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS28664
Post Date: 4 hours ago
Yo ur Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem,Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're
creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drivethe future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you
and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a
Fortune Top 50 Company.
Training Specialist PS28664 Atlanta, GA or Richmond, VA
The TrainingSpecialist is responsible for facilitating a variety of
performance-based learning events that may include, but are not limited to
general associate, management, sales, clinical, technical and operations
training. Training often focuses on more abstract, less concrete soft skills
training meant to influence behavior and buy-in from others. Primary duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitates learning eventsthat are performance-based in nature.
- Delivers synchronous andasynchronous learning events using varied media in virtual and globalenvironments.
- Employs rapid coursedevelopment methodologies to quickly meet client needs.
- Exercises classroom managementincluding learner performance and escalates issues to Learning andDevelopment and client leadership when necessary.
- Measures, tracks and evaluateslearner and client satisfaction.
- Thinks and acts globally and isaware of learning and cultural differences both domestically and globallythat drive learner effectiveness.
- Keeps technical skillsupdated.
- Requires BA/BSin related field; 3-5 years training experience; or any combination ofeducation and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Four years of clinical or experience and certification/license in the appropriate field required
- Casemanagement experience
- Ability to travel if needed
Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers
by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for
Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at