Talent Acquisition Support Specialist (contract)
Anthem Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work as a contractor at Anthem (via BC Forward) that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Talent Acquisition Support Specialist (TA Coordinator) is responsible for assisting the recruiters and hiring managers with tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Interview Scheduling
- Managing screening / interviewing logistics, utilizing applicable TA technologies, initiating and monitoring pre-hire diligence, issue triage and resolution, referral payout processing, etc.
- Ensures a positive, seamless talent acquisition process for all internal partners, stakeholders, and candidates.
- Ensures seamless end-to-end TA experience for candidates.
- Triage key issues that arise during the recruitment process.
- Drives root cause analysis for issues that arise during the recruitment process.
- Utilize available talent acquisition technologies to manage logistics and scheduling for phone screens, teleconferences, and in-person interviews for all participants.
- Distributes requisite tools and templates to support the evaluation process. Updates all talent acquisition process and policy documentation as requested. Oversee planning and logistics of recruiting events such as open houses and career fairs.
- Supports recruiter in creating and sending offers and contracts to the candidate.
- Initiates and monitors pre-hire diligence, including background checks and drug screens.
- Works closely with parties outside of talent acquisition to field and resolve questions and issues.
- May interface comfortably with senior level leaders. Initiates and monitors pre-boarding processes, including IT access, equipment provisioning, facilities, etc.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure plan is in place for a new hire’s first day.
- Administers/coordinates pre-employment testing and documents results.
- Requires a high school diploma; 3 plus years’ administrative experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Experience with Candidate Relationship Management Software (CRM) and Applicant tracking system experience preferred.
- Strong pc skills and organizational skills. Must meet internet connectivity requirements: Minimum internet speed requirements 3mb download/ 1 mb upload and be able to hardwire in to the internet router (do not use wifi).
- Experience working in a recruiting department or recruiter experience preferred.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5 or 8:30 - 5:30 Eastern
- Currently work from home; must meet internet requirements; must be able to work from Anthem office once all employees and contractors are cleared to return to office
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
BusinessView all jobs at Anthem