Talent Acquisition Coordinator Sr -PS31402
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS31402
Post Date: 6 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for assisting recruiters and hiring managers with more complex and varied tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing screening / interviewing logistics, utilizing applicable talent acquisition technologies, initiating and monitoring pre-hire diligence, issue triage and resolution, referral payout processing, etc.
- Ensures a positive, seamless talent acquisition process for all internal partners, stakeholders, and candidates.
- Ensures seamless end-to-end TA experience for candidates.
- Triage key issues that arise during the recruitment process.
- Drives root cause analysis for issues that arise during the recruitment process.
- Utilize available talent acquisition technologies to manage logistics and scheduling for phone screens, teleconferences, and in-person interviews for all participants.
- Distributes requisite tools and templates to support the evaluation process. Updates all talent acquisition process and policy documentation as required.
- Oversee planning and logistics of recruiting events such as open houses and career fairs.
- Supports Recruiter in creating and sending offers and contracts to the candidate.
- Initiates and monitors pre-hire diligence, including background checks and drug screens.
- Works closely with parties outside of talent acquisition to field and resolve questions and issues. Interfaces with senior level leaders. May assists with development of a recruitment plan, as well as an interview process and guide for hiring manager. Initiates and monitors pre-boarding processes, including IT access, equipment provisioning, facilities, etc.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure plan is in place for a new hire's first day.
- May have vendor management responsibility such as: process vendor invoices, tracks vendor usage and reporting hire costs to management. Provides mentoring and support to Talent Acquisition Specialists. Support talent acquisition team on staffing projects as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma; 5 plus year's administrative experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Experience with Candidate Relationship Management Software (CRM) and Applicant tracking system experience preferred.