RN I/II or Sr. Nurseline 24/7 (PT or FT) Remote - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS24956
Post Date: 7 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At
Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're
creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our
customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will
drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do
innovative work that meansmore
to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies
and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- NurseLine: 24/7 InboundTelephone Triage level will be determined by Hiring Manager based on experience,skills and education.
- Staff is scheduled 24 hours/7days weekly with rotation of major holidays off.
- Work At Home
- ONLY WEEKEND SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE
- $3000 split sign-on bonus offered!
the importance of health and wellness among our members means healthy living as
well for our employees. That's why we seek RN professionals who embody our
commitment to living well, who share a passion to influence others and advocate
healthy living. The encouragement our nurse health coaches provide to our
members positively impacts healthy life choices and provides a sense of
well-being that is immeasurable.
As we expand our RN
opportunities for our call center's Care Management and Health and Wellness
Coaching Programs we look for individuals who share in our beliefs. These open
positions are a unique chance to work a full-time schedule with competitive pay
differential - so, if you are enthusiastic about helping others live healthier
lives, a rewarding career opportunity, and free time with family/friends with
time to explore your interests outside of work -this unique opportunity is just
for you. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, there is the
opportunity to work-at home.
As an RN in our NurseLine
program, you'll be focused on:
- Professional assessment ofcaller's needs with accurate, concise documentation.
- Assess caller's situation usingestablished criteria and protocol.
- Provide callers withappropriate medical informationHere are just a few ways inwhich your clinical knowledge and expertise will be utilized:Use established software,on-line resources, written materials and nursing background to provide callersw/ appropriate medical information.
- Performing behavioral orclinical assessments to identify health needs.
- Provide caller with appropriateresources as necessary.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable states.
- Min of 2-3 years of acuteclinical experience required.
- Med/surg, ER, ICU or Telemetryareas are preferred.
- Excellent oral and writtencommunication skills as well as strong organizational and motivational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states in a timelyfashion.
- Professional certifications, knowledge of care managementassessment techniques, and provider and community
- Resource knowledge are a plus.
- Telephone triage experience is strongly preferred.
- BSN a plus.
- Bilingual preferred.
of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine
and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com.