Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities.
Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Process Expert Assists in identifying and researching workflow problems and system irregularities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: - Monitors reports/has oversight of Intake Site. - Reviews adjustment requests submitted to Intake site for accuracy and clarifies requests with the submitter as appropriate. - Receives guidance and mentoring from more experienced process experts.
- Researches operations workflow problems and system irregularities; assists with the development and testing of process improvement solutions for new systems, new accounts and other operational improvements; assists with the development and leading of project plans and communicating project status. - Researches operations workflow problems and system irregularities. - Develops and leads project plans and communicates project status.
- Develops department policies and procedures. Qualifications - Requires a Technical, AA or BA/BS degree; - 2 years related experience (business analysis, process improvement, project coordination), experience in high-volume managed care operations (claims, customer service, enrollment and billing); - Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. - Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Strong Computer skills strong preferred. - Experience with training and development preferred. - Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point - Strong communication skills and high comfort presenting as a process expert.
- Customer service experience required. - Experience assigning issues and coordinating projects to a team is required. - Must have experience as a subject matter expert and success in resolving issues.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple levels of the organization. - Report development and maintenance highly preferred. - Preferred experience in ISG, WGS, DDS, Compass Anthem, Inc.
is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE.