Physician (Knoxville, Johnson City, or Atlanta) - PS29647
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Requisition #: PS29647
Post Date: 21 hours ago
CareMore and Aspire Health are entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in 30+ states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
Location: Tennessee - Knoxville or Johnson City or Atlanta, GA
Physicians at Aspire are Responsible for contributing to market clinical strategy, excellence and quality, and/or clinical oversight in one or more domains, as well as, providing internal medicine services to patients.
This role is the entry level management job for the clinical leadership career path; Responsible for managing staff, as well as, performing administrative work.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists market leadership in developing and executing comprehensive and coordinated clinical programs, improving clinical excellence and quality, and/or providing clinical oversight of care in one or more domains.
- Provides patient care in one or more areas as physician on a daily basis.
- Collaborates with hospitals and care management teams and reviews patients with case managers.
- Works on call nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Develops and improves training practices and materials.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports
- Requires an MD/DO;
- Completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency and 2 -3 years of experience as a practicing physician in hospital medicine, primary care, or specialty medicine.
- Requirescurrent unrestricted medical licensure in Tennessee or Georgia and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.
- Satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.