Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work as a contractor at Anthem (via BC Forward) that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for assisting staff in a variety of tasks that help maintain proper work flow and meet time sensitive deadlines within the Over the Counter (OTC) department.
Perform other duties, but not limited to:
- Receives Over the Counter (OTC) orders for products and diabetic supplies;
- Conducts outbound calls to members and/or providers as needed;
- Communicates with other company departments regarding address and PCP changes.
- Receives, verifies and uploads PCP faxes.
- Receives inventory from vendor and checks against shipping manifests.
- Assesses stock supply and reorder status.
- Prepares and verifies requisitions of additional stock items.
- Unpacks and distributes supplies in a timely manner ensuring proper placement, location and rotation of stock.
- Fills and refills over the counter drug orders in corresponding bins according to part and lot numbers.
- Picks items according to printed requests.
- Verifies orders printed by the OTC system.
- Verifies product, lot number, expiration date and quantity are correct.
- Packs and labels orders for shipping.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; six months to one year related experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.