Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30754
Post Date: 23 hours ago
YourTalent. Our Vision. At CareMore ,
a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in
providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience,it's a powerful
combination. It's the foundation upon
which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for
our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care .
is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and
those we serve.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient
care and treatment in collaboration with the physician. Primary duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventativehealth measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic teststo identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician. Formulates anddocuments care plan. Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may includeafter-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- MS in Nursing; 1 year of related experience withclinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education andexperience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license inapplicable state required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactorycompletion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.