Nurse Care Mgr I/II/Sr - Disease Mgmt - Remote - PS23333
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS23333
Post Date: 10 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Nurse Care Manager I/II/Sr. - Disease Management Position
Anthem Office or Remote
Remote - must have a private work at home office
Must have current unrestricted RN license
and no difficulty getting licensed in other states
compact license preferred; CT, OH, WI, GA, CA preferred
(Must have multi-state licensure)
Full time position Monday - Thursday 3:30 pm - 12:00 am EST, Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm EST, and every 5th Saturday 11:00 am - 7:30 pm EST
Must be within 90 miles of an Anthem office
Shift differential provided
The Nurse Care Manager I/II/Sr. - Disease Management - is responsible for collaborating with healthcare providers and/or consumer to drive personalized health management and improve health outcomes for optimal consumers. Performs care management activities within the scope of licensure for members with complex and chronic care needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with physician clinical reviewers and/or medical directors to interpret appropriateness of care, intervention planning, and general clinical guidance.
- Conducts clinical assessment to develop goals that address individual needs in order to develop and implement a care plan.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary.
- AS/BS in nursing
- 3 years of acute care clinical experience
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in state you reside in.
- Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working with electronic documentation and multiple databases.
- Prior telephonic nurse management experience
- Experience working with members with CAD, CHF, Asthma, COPD, and Diabetes
- Managed care experience
- Previous work from home experience
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.