Mgr I Customer Care - Houston, TX (In Office) (8am~5pm or 10am~7pm Shift) - PS25717
Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Talent. Our Vision . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Manager I Customer Care
This position is located in the Houston, TX office.
Please note there are two openings on this req.: one opening is for 10am~7pm, CDT work shift and the other opening is for regular hours shift 8am~5pm, CDT
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve the impossible and building the next generation of leaders? Are you someone that others want to follow?
If so, Anthem wants you to join our elite leadership team!
Our Managers inspire greatness amongst their teams by coaching, mentoring and developing their teams to achieve a customer obsessed service experience.
• Responsible for leading a team that answers inbound calls from customers
• Consistently communicates and reinforces a clear and inspiring vision, values, and direction; mobilizing team to achieve sustainable results
• Develops, mentors and coaches team to advance their careers at Anthem
• Leverages storytelling to bring our culture to life
• Empowers associates, coaching them to be confident and take action on behalf of the customer
• Identifies and helps eliminate barriers in servicing our customers and encourages their team to be innovative and improve processes that will improve our customers' experience
• Handle escalated calls with customers and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization's products and services and high root cause analysis/problem solving
• Monitor calls/activities as necessary to ensure that performance standards are met
• Encourage teamwork within and across business lines
• Embrace every opportunity to engage with our customers, proactively seeking insight and feedback, and getting to know our customer
• Hires, trains, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports
• Uses excel to analyze and report team's performance metrics
• Requires BA/BS, 1 year of experience in a leadership role and 5 years related customer service experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
• NASCO and/or WGS experience preferred
• Medicare experience preferred
• Call center experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills
• Efficient organizational skills and time management
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices, issues faced, and problem resolution
• Portrays kindness, compassion, empathy and a profound desire to help people in all actions
• Has an agile mindset and ability to quickly learn new systems as they come up and motivate the team to adapt to change
• Makes informed decisions and solves problems
• Highly Analytical
• Sees everything through a continuous improvement mindset, promoting quality, speed, and agility - constantly thinking beyond the "day-to-day" to take a longer term and end-to-end view of the entire business; persistently asks "How can we be better?"
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Get fresh Mgr I Customer Care - Houston, TX (In Office) (8am~5pm or 10am~7pm Shift) - PS25717 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Customer Care Part Time Also Searched