Manager II, GBD Quality Management - Plan (Remote within the areas listed below) - PS28743
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS28743
Post Date: 13 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision.
At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the
foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members,
greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join
us and together we will drive the future of healthcare.
This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at
one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50
(Remote work location within the following areas: Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; St. Louis, MO; Louisville, KY; Fond Du Lac, WI; Nashville, TN)
The Manager II, GBD Quality Management - Plan position is responsible for developing and ensuring effective
coordination of quality initiatives within the health plan, to include
indicators for monitoring and evaluating the quality of care, service, and
satisfaction of providers and members. Primary duties may include, but are not
- Establishes Quality Management objectives and annual goals for Clinical Quality Program Managers.
- Develops and submits dashboard reports for all state, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and accrediting measures; analyzes validity of quality management data/reports from a clinical perspective.
- Coordinates development, implementation, and evaluation of quality improvement action plans for HEDIS and Medicare Risk Adjustment.
- Provides oversight and ensures implementation of the Healthcare Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS) data management and reporting strategy; coordinates the related improvement action plans.
- Provides training and education to meet National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- MSN, MPH, or MPA preferred.
- Current clinical license preferred.
- 25% travel required.