Your Talent. Our Vision . At Amerigroup, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies focused on serving Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured individuals, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
LTSS Svc Coordinator (Non-Clinical), Williamson County, Dickson County, TN
Location: Work and travel from home. Must live within, or in close proximity to your territory. This position will cover Williamson county, Dickson county- or the surrounding areas.
The LTSS Service Coordinator serves two functions related to support coordination in the new and innovative ECF CHOICES program. Intake support coordinators are responsible for conducting initial meetings with members referred for ECF CHOICES services, completion of assessments including and gathering information to support eligibility and enrollment into the program. Support Coordinators will provide ongoing coordination of ECF CHOICES services and supports with a focus on supporting individuals to explore and obtain competitive integrated employment and maximize community integration. This role supports the member's person centered support plan to meet the member's needs, with the goal of optimizing member health care and promoting and supporting integrated, competitive employment and independent living as the first and preferred option for all individuals with I/DD.
• BA/BS in a health related field such as social work, education, or other human service health care profession (e.g. psychology or sociology) preferred; 2 years of experience working with a social work agency; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience working with Individuals with Developmental Disabilities preferred.
• Preferred: Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP) or Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) or willing to become certified.
• Travel required.
• Must be proficient using MS Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook) - iPad or Tablet experience preferred
• Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills
• Computer skills: You will be working daily with MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, Facets, Maccess, Care Compass, SharePoint and a Fax queue. You will receive training on Anthem specific applications, however, you must be comfortable working on a laptop with web-based applications. You must have experience working with MS Word, Outlook and Excel. If you are not computer savvy this may hinder your ability to be successful in this position.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.