Financial Accountant Sr. Onsite in Atlanta, GA (PS29722)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS29722
Post Date: 3 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Financial Accountant Sr.
Responsible for supporting the closing, reconciling, analysis and reporting of the general ledger.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Completes highly complex account reconciliation.
- Prepares internal and external monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis.
- Verifies the integrity of monthly results by completing various analyses and interpreting the data.
- Requires a BS/BA in Accounting or Finance; 2 - 4 years previous accounting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred.
- Previous work experience with month end close processes, account reconciliation and statutory accounting principles preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for employment within TrustSolutions.