Field Sales & Service Rep - Riverside County, CA - PS26613
Location: California, United States
Requisition #: PS26613
Post Date: 5 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore , a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Location : Riverside County, CA
The Field Sales & Service Rep is responsible for meeting monthly sales goal for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sells and promotes Senior Services products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customers' homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects, managing temporary support staff, and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the departments' standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads, in addition to those provided by the company, through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educating these groups about Senior Services products.
- Cross sells specified products from other departments.
- Provides member retention services to existing customers.
- May require extensive overnight travel, as well as evening and weekend hours.
thinker a must. Requires experience with heavy outbound calls. Must be skilled at connecting and networking. Strong PC and keying skills required. Experience working with the Medicare population highly
preferred. Experience selling Medicare/Medicare Advantage
products is highly preferred. Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills
required. Must possess reliable transportation; travel up to 75%
within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement) required. A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) on candidates will be obtain upon hire; and must have current auto insurance with at least the minimum level defined by the state in which they reside. May require evening and weekend hours, some overnight travel.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one ofAmerica's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine andis a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn moreabout our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.