Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - Field Sales & Serv Rep - Albany & Mid-Hudson Area, NY - PS26972
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS26972
Post Date: 6 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation
upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value
for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together
we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve
at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50
Field Sales &Service Rep - Bilingual preferred - Albany & Mid-Hudson Area , NY Territory
*****The territory forthis position is** **Albany & Mid-Hudson Area** **. However, the selected candidate must beready to take added responsibility if necessary. Selected candidate mustlive in an area suitable to be able to travel within this territory 75% oftheir time. *****
Total compensation (base
- commission) is approximately 110k at target. Marketing support and
Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad &
Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage). Leads will
primarily evolve from self-generated and referral business. There
will be some company generated leads available in support of sales seminars.
- Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan.
- Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations to consumer groups & individuals.
- Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25%.-80%.
- Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory.
- Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines as well as in the company policies and procedures.
- Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent and timely service and follow-ups
- Manage all leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Become a trusted advisor in the community via cultivation of grassroots and other local events
- Build and grow relationships with centers of influence, including but not limited to providers, Medicare advocacy groups, & commercial sales
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; independent & energetic thinker a must
- Skilled at connecting and networking.
- Health license required (must obtain within 30 days of hire)
- BA/BS preferred
- 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Strong PC and keying skills required.
- Experience working with the Medicare population preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required.
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Reliable transportation required - Travel up to 75% within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement if necessary ).
AnEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.