Your Talent. Our Vision. At HealthCore, Inc., an independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and a health services research firm, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Responsible for HealthCore's project operations for an emerging Pharmacoeconomics portfolio, which includes Cost Effectiveness analysis, and Outcomes Research Studies supporting Value Based Contracting for pharmaceuticals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Business lead for project execution of a multi-million dollar research portfolio.
- Oversees proposal development process, budget development and assists with the contract execution process.
- Communicates project status, timelines, end product and analysis results and value messages to internal and external customers or partners.
- Ensures that a portfolio of studies and analyses are completed on-time and on budget and to the satisfaction of external clients.
- Proactively evaluates project performance against plan and works with finance in the preparation of project financial analyses that provide insight into successes and shortfalls.
- Executes the vision and contributes to the design of research studies in concert with our clients.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Thought leadership at conferences and venues.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.