Community Relations Representative III- Tampa, FL/Work from Home- PS25079
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Simply Healthcare, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. We are a Florida licensed health maintenance organization that serves individuals enrolled in Medicaid and/or Medicare programs, Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Community Relations Representative III
Responsible for developing and maintaining new contacts and/or partnerships in the community.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
organizations; performs activities to enhance presence in the community.
communicating product/benefit features and differences.
- High Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare, account management, or sales/marketing environment;
- or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- State health insurance licensure required.
- Strong community relationships in the region required.
- Must be available to organize/attend events on nights/weekends as this is required for the position.
- Must possess a valid drivers license, motor vehicle insurance, and access to a motor vehicle required.
- 2+ years of direct community engagement with successful territory development experience is preferred.
- Serving on boards and/or community committees is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is preferred.
- College degree a plus.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
Simply Healthcare Plans is a Florida managed health care provider that serves Medicare and Medicaid members. Through our Clear Health Alliance organization, our health plan also serves Floridians who are eligible for HIV/AIDS Medicaid specialty health plan services. Along with our sister plan, Amerigroup Florida, we serve more than 600,000 Floridians who are members of our Medicare and Medicaid plans. Across the nation, our family of health plans serves nearly 40 million members, and 1 in 8 Americans is served by our family of companies. Our health plan members are assured care that is not only accessible, but also accountable, comprehensive, integrated and patient-centered. Each and every day, members of our team can be found in Florida communities, listening to our members, interacting with our health care providers and partnering with community-based organizations to execute health education initiatives. Our goal is to ensure members and entire communities are empowered to become active participants in their health care and sustain healthy lifestyles. To learn more about Simply Healthcare Plans, visit www.simplyhealthcareplans.com. Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Get fresh Community Relations Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Community Relations Representative