Clinical Programs Dir - (Atlanta or Remote U.S.) PS26402
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Requisition #: PS26402
Post Date: 6 hours ago
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Location: Atlanta, GA or U. S. Remote
a Clinical Program Director, you will be responsible for providing consultative
support to the largest accounts concerning all care programs to include care
management, disease management, wellness, network management and other programs
for Anthem National Account (ANA) business segment. The purpose of this role is
to assure Anthem National Accounts develops and delivers market leading,
profitable clinical strategies and programs that improve the health of
consumers. National account development of clinical strategies and
programs will align with the Anthem enterprise goals and capabilities.
Primary duties may include, but are notlimited to:
- Focuses on improving existing clinicalmodels and building the new total population health models.
- Develops the ANA clinical programmultiyear plan.
- Provides support to the sales process inpresentation of these programs and advises accounts on programmatic changes neededbased on data collected. Develops relationships with regional care managementgroups and works with them to improve operational interfaces.
- Serves as a subject matter expert andtrainer on care management operational issues.
- (1) developing clinicalstrategies and executing initiatives designed to improve clinical outcomes,quality and affordability, consumer experience and provider collaborations.
- (2) Working cross functionallyto execute key goals that may include internal and external collaborations andpartnerships.
- (3) Work with teams to developbusiness cases, and measure outcomes/value on multiple initiatives.
- Work with national accountsstakeholders to ensure needs are being met and strategies evolve with themarket
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran