This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Bilingual Community Relations Representative I
Location: 2910 K St., Omaha, NE.
Responsible for growing membership through educating and servicing the Medicaid population, including meeting the communities need for ongoing educational and social service outreach to existing and potential members.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as service representative for assigned projects and a resource to membership and community.
- Ensures consistent compliance with all state, federal, and company specific requirements.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining positive relationships with community organizations, provider offices, and faith based organizations; performs activities to enhance presence in the community.
- Identifies and collects educational material on community networks and advocacy groups with similar missions and values and communicate the information to management.
- Provides telephonic assistance, outreach and/or guidance to members and potential members regarding benefit and enrollment questions, and/or providing assistance on any social service needs.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Requires a high school diploma;
- 1 year of experience in healthcare or sales/marketing environment;
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- AD or BA/BS preferred.
- Valid driver's license and access to a motor vehicle with valid motor vehicle insurance required.
- State health insurance licensure preferred.