Account Service Coordinator - California (Los Angeles, Rancho Cordova, Walnut Creek) - PS23840
AnthemLos Angeles, CA
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Account Service Coordinator
Work location: California (Los Angeles, Rancho Cordova, Walnut Creek)
Responsible for providing advanced customer service representation for new business accounts. Typical group size is 101-300 eligible or enrolled subscribers.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Interprets and supports plan benefit design.
- Resolves complex claims, benefit, and enrollment issues.
- Makes routine account visits.
- Coordinates open enrollment meetings, renewal process and training sessions; and on-site facility visits.
- Analyzes client needs and develop, design and recommend or implement product improvements or additions to increase sales.
- Coordinate with the client and Underwriting regarding the price or rates for specific plans and options, and developing alternative plans or modifications to lower the rates.
- Coordinate the quotes and works with members and brokers related to the sale or renewal of the group.
- Acts on behalf of Account Executive and or Sales Executive to respond to client proposals and decision-makers during the negotiation and selection process.
Requires a BA/BS; 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Account management experience preferred.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry strongly preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Los Angeles,CA USA
Get fresh Account Service Coordinator - California (Los Angeles, Rancho Cordova, Walnut Creek) - PS23840 jobs daily straight to your inbox!