Anthem Tax Services is the leading nationwide tax resolution firm helping people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with thousands of clients and the IRS so that we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax issues.
We are currently looking for a self-starting, customer centric engaging Enrolled Agent to join our team.
A day in the life: As one of our Enrolled Agents, you will be responsible for establishing contact with tax agencies and updating case files on behalf of our clients. Communicate with all Federal and State tax agencies to obtain the best resolution for clients i.e., release wage/bank levies; secure holds and meet deadlines. Prepare and review financial documents to determine the best resolution, such as Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Non-Collectible and Penalty Abatement for IRS and State tax agencies.
Who you are:
- Must hold an active license to practice at least one of the following: Enrolled Agent, Certified Public Accountant or Attorney.
- Associates degree or higher required.
- Minimum of 2 years in an office environment.
- Proactively interact with clients to gather tax information and resolve tax-related questions.
- Work independently or with other members of the staff to analyze client data.
- Must be able to effectively manage workflow and priorities.
- Responsible for timely completion of assignments.
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of software (Outlook, Word, Excel) and PDF.
- Detail oriented with problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, time management and project management skills.
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience working as an Enrolled Agent or in tax law.
- Previous experience with Logics, 8x8 or Salesforce a plus but not required.
- Knowledge and application of English grammar including composition, editing and proofreading skills.
- Desire to grow your career in a fast paced startup environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year D.O.E
- office: 2 years (Required)
- Logics/8x8/Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Enrolled Agent/Attorney/CPA (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) 4th Q.
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules