We are looking for an experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) Medical Assistant to work with multiple pain management clinics as well as scheduling and answering incoming calls within our corporate office.
- Coordinate the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Answer incoming calls, schedule appointments and manage emails while providing exceptional customer service.
- Obtain and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes. and forms.
- Prepare treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assist practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Deliver compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensure compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Scribe for doctors as needed.
- Administer injections as needed.
- Valid Driver's License required as the position requires travel.
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and customer service skills.
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent inventory control.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be reliable.
- Pain Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Advanced MD preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience as MA.
Please send resume along with salary requirements. Thank you for your interest!