Location: United States
Requisition #: PS28986
Post Date: 10 hours ago
Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc ., it's a powerful combination, and the
foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members,
greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join
us and together we will drive the future of health care.
an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and
those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a
Fortune Top 50 Company.
WFM Analyst(Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA) - PS27084
The WFMAnalyst will be responsible for performing both real-time analysis and
scheduling functions as determined by current business need. Monitors call
volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly. Ensures that the best possible call center
service levels are achieved to maximize utilization. Monitors call volume and average speed of
answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service
Primary duties may include, but are notlimited to:
- Monitors andreacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restoreservice levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedulesactivities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedulesoff-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Manages andadjusts call routing when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensureservice levels are met.
- Updatesschedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffingrequirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Updatesschedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
**** In-office ONLY position ****
You must have the ability to work a
variable 8 hour shift Monday through Saturday between 3:30 - 12:00 AM
Rotating Saturdays (approximately 1
Saturday every 6 weeks) - you will have another day off during the week when
you work Saturday or Tuesday through Saturday with Sunday/Monday off.
- Requires aH.S. diploma or equivalent
- 2 years callcenter operations experience; or, any combination of education andexperience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Real-timemanagement experience in a centralized call center environment ispreferred.
- Ability tomultitask in a high volume call center setting
- Strongbackground with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- BA/BS degreein Business, statistics, or related field a plus
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc
magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and
apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com.
An Equal Opportunity