Training Specialist Senior PS28665 Richmond VA, Atlanta GA
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS28665
Post Date: 15 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation
upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value
for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together
we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at
one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50
TrainingSpecialist Senior PS28665 Atlanta GA, Richmond VA
facilitating a variety of performance-based learning events. Typically training
is focused on specialized skills training such as clinical/healthcare,
leadership or technical training; not operations processes and procedures.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivers synchronous and asynchronous performancebased learning events using varied media in virtual and global environments.
- Effectively incorporate new methods of learning,instructional techniques, and instructional technologies to create engaging andcompelling learning experiences
- Consult with clients to identify root causes ofperformance gaps and recommend appropriate learning or coaching solutions.
- Analyze key performance indicators and learningdata to determine opportunities for course or facilitation improvement. Ability to translate findings into actionitems.
- Work collaboratively with subject-matter experts,Learning Experience Designers and Learning Manager to design, develop, implementand evaluate effective learning solutions that are role and task-based.
- Employs rapid course development methodologies toquickly meet client needs.
- Exercises classroom management including learnerperformance and escalates issues to Learning & Development and clientleadership when necessary.
- Define and meet project timelines consistently andmanage multiple projects simultaneously
- BA/BS in related field; 5-7 years trainingexperience
- Case Management or Disease Management experiencerequired.
- Clinical License/Certification; or anycombination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalentbackground.
- Four years of clinical experience andcertification/license in the appropriate field required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical skill including expertise inMicrosoft Office Suite.
- Some travel may be possible with this position.