Talent Acquisition Support Specialist - Atlanta - PS25720
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS25720
Post Date: About an hour ago
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine
Talent Acquisition Support Specialist
Responsible for providing administrative support throughout the recruiting process.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Administers/coordinates pre-employment testing and documents results.
- Reviews background reports, researching and documenting discrepancies.
- Launches and monitors on-boarding tasks/documents for new hires.
- Ensures new hire records are complete and accurate.
- Acts as a liaison between recruiters, paperwork collectors and payroll processors.
- Communicates with clients, applicants/candidates, and external recruitment vendors.
- Researches, audits and analyzes data to ensure information is complete and in accordance with internal policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews standard reporting for workload management
- Completes I-9 responsibilities for new hires and reverifications.
This position is Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- High school diploma;
- 5 years administrative experience;
- 2 years experience supporting Human Resource or Talent Acquisition Department
- or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Microsoft office Outlook and Excel
- Applicant tracking system experience preferred.
- Experience with Taleo and/or PeopleSoft
- Process I-9 Paperwork
- Complete new hire paperwork.