Staff VP End to End Solutions (E2E) - PS26434
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Requisition #: PS26434
Post Date: 22 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Palo Alto, CA
New York City, NY
The Staff VP End to End Solutions will be focused on improved customer experiences that are simpler and more integrated. This key leadership role will play an integral role in leading the work efforts across all lines of business at Anthem to reimagine and redesign underlying processes and tools required to support those experiences.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Serves as a value stream owner bringing together an outside in user experience and design perspective, with our internal digital, information technology, and business/market leadership to achieve experience goals that redesign our internal processes and our external experience.
2. Identifies the business value of reimagining our customer journeys, and upon implementation establishes a team representing various stakeholder areas that focuses on deriving the value from these investments.
3. Identifies value realization through bringing marketplace speed and redesigned processes leading to significant changes in operational cost structure and growth potential.
4. Facilitates outside in thinking on applying automation and customer journey design, and creates and leverages external partnerships and internal execution techniques that bring solutions to fruition faster.
5. Develops a data science, analytics and research competency to evaluate performance, set target goals, and monitor the realization of business value.
6. Establishes and leads product owners, and solution trains engineers that redesign the experience, prioritize capabilities based on customer impact, and drive agile program increments.
7. Develops market and operations readiness and change management plans to achieve our target value and drive user adoption.
8. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS.
- 10 years of experience managing large scale projects in a complex business and systems environment.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Any combination of education and experience, which provide an equivalent background.
- Deep analytical skills, proven execution experience across complex technology ecosystems, and a demonstrated collaborative leadership style focusing on achieving value required.
- Deep understanding of the customer journey and customer redesign required.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Innovative, driver of change and start up mindset preferred.