Salesforce Developer I - PS23873 (Atlanta, GA; Richmond, VA; Norfolk, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Requisition #: PS23873
Post Date: 9 hours ago
In 2017, Anthem established the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence (CoE) to leverage CRM capabilities and maximize the value of future investments by establishing an operating model to provide in-depth analysis of CRM trends, developing best practices that anticipate business needs, standardizing CRM processes to increase efficiency, reduce duplication, and drive consistent CRM Enablement experiences. Fast forward to 2019 and consider these facts about Anthem's Salesforce.com:
- 100% agile
- Supports 16 business units
- Has over 300 associates and contractors
- Leverages >100k Salesforce.com licenses across several platforms
- Rapidly expanding to increase strategic advantage as well as CRM Enablement and adoption.
Anthem's Saleforce.com CoE is developing a dedicated Solution Consulting team to assist in the development of strategy and advisory services. The team will be comprised of innovators and problem solvers who apply their digital marketing, CRM and executive-level business acumen coupled with our proven Salesforce methodology to deliver comprehensive business and CRM engagement strategies that differentiate and win.
As a Salesforce Developer Advisor you will be r esponsible for programming on specific application subsets of the company's application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary. Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning.
- Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Supports vendor evaluation.
- Create unit tests for Apex and UI code
- Work with AppExchange products, including Vlocity
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes
- Participate in release management and continuous integration processes, utilizing tools such as the Metadata Toolkit, AutoRabit, ANT, Bamboo, Eclipse IDE, and Jira
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including backlog grooming and demos
Here is what we need from you:
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field.
- 1 year of experience for Developer I and 5 or more years' experience in Salesforce development; multi-platform experience.
- Expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Developer I & II certifications
- Experience utilizing development frameworks and libraries, such as the Lightning Component Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and jquery, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Salesforce data modeling and searching
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Able to interact effectively with internal customers and team members
- Adaptable to changing requirements and schedules, with an ability to multitask
Atlanta, GA; Richmond, VA; Norfolk, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH
Anthem,Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurersby Fortune magazine, and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company forDiversity. To learn more about our company please visit us atantheminc.com/careers.
An Equal Opportunity