Salesforce Developer Advisor - PS23882 (Atlanta, GA; Richmond, VA; Norfolk, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS23882
Post Date: 21 hours ago
In 2017, Anthem establishedthe Salesforce.com Center of Excellence (CoE) toleverage CRM capabilities and maximize the value of future investments byestablishing an operating model to provide in-depth analysis of CRM trends,developing best practices that anticipate business needs, standardizing CRMprocesses to increase efficiency, reduce duplication, and drive consistent CRMEnablement experiences. Fast forward to 2019 and consider these factsabout Anthem's Salesforce.com:
- Supports16 business units
- Hasover 300 associates and contractors
- Leverages>100k Salesforce.com licenses across several platforms
- Rapidlyexpanding to increase strategic advantage as well as CRM Enablement andadoption.
Anthem's Saleforce.com CoE is developing a dedicated Solution Consulting team to assist inthe development of strategy and advisory services. The team will becomprised of innovators and problem solvers who apply their digital marketing,CRM and executive-level business acumen coupled with our proven Salesforcemethodology to deliver comprehensive business and CRM engagement strategiesthat differentiate and win.
As a SalesforceDeveloper Advisor you will be responsible for programming on
specific application subsets of the company's application portfolio,
participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle,
typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate
department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Here is whatyou will be doing:
- Maintainsactive relationships with customers to determine business requirements andleads requirements gathering meetings.
- Ownsthe change request process and may coordinate with other teams asnecessary. Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Developsand defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/orfunctional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performstechnical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensuresunit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, systemtesting is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assessescurrent status and supports data information planning.
- Coordinateson-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintainstechnical development environment.
- Mentorsothers and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Facilitatesgroup sessions to elicit complex information on requirementsclarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Supportsvendor evaluation.
- Createunit tests for Apex and UI code
- Workwith AppExchange products, including Vlocity
- Createand deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication aroundfeature(s) and process changes
- Participatein release management and continuous integration processes, utilizingtools such as the Metadata Toolkit, AutoRabit, ANT, Bamboo, Eclipse IDE,and Jira
- Participatein Agile ceremonies including backlog grooming and demos
Here iswhat we need from you:
- RequiresBA/BS degree in related field.
- 5or more years' experience in Salesforce development; multi-platformexperience.
- Expertlevel experience with business and technical applications.
- Incumbentshould also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple smallprojects and provide troubleshooting support.
- SalesforceAdministrator, Platform App Builder, and Developer I & IIcertifications
- Experienceutilizing development frameworks and libraries, such as the Lightning ComponentFramework, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and jquery, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeof Salesforce data modeling and searching
- Experiencewith building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforcewith external systems
- Ableto interact effectively with internal customers and team members
- Adaptableto changing requirements and schedules, with an ability to multitask
This position will belocated in one of the following office locations:
Atlanta, GA; Richmond,VA; Norfolk, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH