Research Data Assistant Sr(Clinical Data Mgr I)-PS13453
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition #: PS13453
Post Date: Oct 11, 2018
Recently acquired by HealthCore, Inc., a health services research firm, headquartered in Wilmington, DE. Founded in 1996, and now an independently -operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., Healthcore/NERI provides care system, biopharmaceutical industry, academia, and the Federal Government with "real-world" data to improve the quality, safety, and affordability of healthcare. Healthcore's projects range from retrospective to large scale, prospective studies in the areas of drug, vaccine , and medical devices safety surveillance, risk management, pharmacoepidmeology, health outcomes, pharmacoeconmomics, and comparative effectiveness research.
New England Research Institutes (NERI) was founded in 1986 and has grown to become a research organization with a global reputation for high-quality research, innovative thinking, and the use of state-of-the-science tools and techniques. NERI continues to be a leader in public health research, clinical trials management, epidemiology, and state of the art media and dissemination research.
Clinical Data Manager I(Research Data Assistant Senior) can be located either in Watertown, MA or Wilmington, DE and is not a remote role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists or develops data management plan components for study design and database content development.
- Responsible for eCRF testing, edit check development and configuration, documentation, and user training prior to going live.
- Develops and implements data management requirements within a study.
- Develops case report forms (CRF's), including validations and data collection processes.
- Interfaces with the study team to ensure that data reporting needs are scheduled and addressed.
- Tracks problems to resolution.
- Trains site staff on data management systems and data workflows.
- Assists in the development of training and procedures manuals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
Knowledge of electronic data management systems and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; ability to create queries in SQL is a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of statistical software such as SAS is helpful.
Working at Healthcore
In addition to a dynamic work environment, Healthcore offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program including a 401(K) plan; health, dental and vision insurance; discounted fitness club membership; life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance coverage, tuition assistance, an employee stock purchase plan and free parking. As an independently operating subsidiary of Anthem, Healthcore offers the resources of the nations' leading health benefits company in a small company environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran