Regional Sales Manager IS Lead - Sacramento, CA - PS26966
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS26966
Post Date: 5 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location : Selected candidate must reside in Sacramento, CA
The Regional Sales Manager IS Lead is responsible for serving as a lead for Regional Sales Managers in Individual Sales and for daily face to face agent/broker sales calls and monthly training seminars for the individual under 65, and senior sales 65 market segments. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements sales strategies with home office senior management and agents/brokers to increase individual, senior, and specialty sales within their respective territories and those of new RSMs.
- Works with new RSMs for mentoring and training as well as with Regional Sales Directors and RVP to deepen territory management skills.
- Effectively knows and utilizes the Agent Sales Accelerator Program (e-ASAP), as well as increasing agent AMAP co-op marketing utilization via multiple advertising venues.
- Conducts monthly agent/broker training seminars and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition including, but not limited to agent websites, quoting engines and e-mail marketing (drip marketing), SEO and PPC.
- Has strong knowledge of the individual and senior market segments including individual plans, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Part D programs.
- Maintains a strong field presence and builds relationships within the healthcare industry.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America'sMost Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityIncmagazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company andapply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.