RN I/II or Sr. Nurseline 24/7 (PT or FT) Remote - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus - PS27968
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS27968
Post Date: 1 day ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that meansmore to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
At Anthem, Inc., emphasizing the importance of health and wellness among our members means healthy living as well for our employees. That's why we seek RN professionals who embody our commitment to living well, who share a passion to influence others and advocate healthy living. The encouragement our nurse health coaches provide to our members positively impacts healthy life choices and provides a sense of well-being that is immeasurable.
- NurseLine: 24/7 Inbound Telephone Triage level will be determined byHiring Manager based on experience, skills and education.
- Work At Home
- ONLY WEEKEND SHIFTS A RE AVAILABLE; rotating holidays.
- $3000 split sign-on bonus offered!
As an RN in our NurseLine program, you'll be focused on:
- Professional assessment of caller's needs with accurate, concise documentation.
- Assess caller's situation using established criteria and protocol.
- Provide callers with appropriate medical information
- Use established software, on-line resources, written materials and nursing background to provide callers w/ appropriate medical information.
- Performing behavioral or clinical assessments to identify health needs.
- Provide caller with appropriate resources as necessary.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable states.
- Min of 2-3 years of acute clinical experience required.
- Med/surg, ER, ICU or Telemetry areas are preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and motivational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states in a timely fashion.
- Professional certifications, knowledge of care management assessment techniques, and provider and community
- Resource knowledge are a plus.
- Telephone triage experience is strongly preferred.
- BSN a plus.
- Bilingual preferred.