Product Management Director SR PS25613
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS25613
Post Date: 16 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Product Management Director Sr
Location: Anthem 14 Commercial Market or Remote (within 50 miles of an Anthem Office)
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for leading the development and implementation of complex product strategies for a product line across the enterprise or within a multi-state environment. Leads and manages multiple network product and cost of care initiatives including the most complex initiatives enterprise wide (e.g. local, within each state, across business segments and at the enterprise level) and drives their execution. Understands, predicts and implements measures to control healthcare costs and to make healthcare more affordable for our customers. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, implements and maintains competitive product platform.
- Leads innovative network product designs that could include High Performance Network, Digital Solutions or complex cost of care and clinical solutions.
- Partners with product managers to achieve superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace.
- Tracks individual product performance by benefit design, market segment and sub region.
- Supports the development of short and long term strategic product plans in support of market, sales and profitability objectives.
- Identifies system needs to support short and long term product strategy.
- Develops system requirements and ROI.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex regional and company-wide initiatives including portfolio re-positioning in a market, legislative changes, network/provider changes/ medical management program and policy initiatives, etc.
- Demonstrated results in three or more of the following areas required: Product Development, Market Strategy, Market Research or Risk Management.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships management
- Results oriented and ability to execute.
- Analytical skills and strategic mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Network Management and/or Cost of Care experience.
- Product experience and understanding execution/operations
- Proven ability to navigate and work cross-functionally across various lines of business.
- MBA or MHA