Office Mgr CareMore Med Grp Op -Raleigh/Durham -PS26908
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS26908
Post Date: 4 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination.
It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Office Mgr Caremore Med Group Op - PS26908
Summary: The Office Manager Caremore Med Group Ops is responsible for providing supervision to Staff and Operations at the CareMore Medical Group office locations. Provides leadership to the administrative and non-physician and non-clinical staff, to include Front and Back Office Operations. Supports the needs of the CareMore Medical Group Physicians.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and monitors operational/office policy and procedures.
- Ensures office processes are efficient, supports the medical groups practice and enhances patient satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels.
- Interacts with regional manager to facilitate office operations to meet company objectives.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings.
- Collaborates with all other Practice Management Leaders to ensure efficiency, productivity, and compliance at the CareMore Medical Group office.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a high school diploma;
- 3 years of experience in a physician practice; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Working knowledge of managed care and Fee-For-Service reimbursement requirements preferred.
- Medical Assistant Certification, LPN or LVN preferred.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.