Nurse Practitioner Tucson, AZ - PS27069
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS27069
Post Date: 3 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore , a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Nurse Practitioner Tucson, AZ PS27069
Summary: The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to indentify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician.
- Formulates and documents care plan.
- Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing;
- 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.