Medicare Territory Development Representative (El Paso County TX) (PS26813)
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States
Requisition #: PS26813
Post Date: 9 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Amerigroup, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies focused on serving Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured individuals, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
This role is responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing development of Medicare brand community and Medicare marketing strategies to help drive appointment and sales opportunities. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Implements programs to develop relationships with community-based organizations and promotes awareness of products.
- Builds relationships with charitable organizations that support seniors and people with disabilities; develops marketing strategies and campaigns that may include events and sponsorships.
- Tracks activities of health industry competitors makes recommendations in accordance with sales strategy and reports activity to management. Identifies venues for distribution of materials.
- Identifies and collects educational material on community networks and advocacy groups.
- Participates on Boards and/or committees of significant community organizations to increase awareness of health plan benefits.
- Requires a high school diploma;
- 3+ years of consumer services sales experience;
- or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Valid drivers license, motor vehicle insurance, and access to a motor vehicle required.
- Life and Health Producers license issued by the State of residence preferred.
- BS/BS preferred.