Manager I Case Mgmt - PS30779
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30779
Post Date: 13 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation
upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our
customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at
one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50
- Responsible for managing a team of nurse case managersengaged in assessing, developing, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, andevaluating care plans designed to optimize member health care across the carecontinuum and ensuring member access to services appropriate to their healthneeds.
- Responsible for process improvement, quality assurance, andadherence to appropriate medical policy, care management best practices,relevant clinical standards, and member contract.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performanceof direct reports.
- This position must sit onsite at an Anthem, Inc. location
- Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of clinical care experience; orany combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalentbackground.
- Current and active RN license required in applicable state(s).
- Certification as a Case Manager from the approved list of certifications and aBS in a health or human services related field preferred.
- Managers who havedirectly supervised the case management process for three or more years musthold a certification as a case manager and meet continuing educationrequirements to maintain licensure and certification.