Manager, Talent Acquisition - Office Based in Cerritos, CA (PS24963)
Location: Cerritos, California, United States
Requisition #: PS24963
Post Date: 6 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Manager, Talent Acquisition - Office-Based (PS22466)
Location: Office-based in Cerritos, CA
Responsible for overseeing the execution of a functional talent acquisition strategy, as outlined by the Talent Acquisition Strategy Director. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads a team of Recruiters, Coordinators, and Sourcers, empowering them to execute against functional goals by effectively managing the team's performance and providing subject matter expert guidance.
- Ensures alignment with people-strategies through managing team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators.
- Ensure day-to-day talent acquisition activities are aligned with strategies developed by Talent Acquisition Strategy Directors.
- Identify areas for improvement for day-to-day talent acquisition processes.
- Creates and monitors talent acquisition performance KPIs / SLAs and adjusts strategy and processes accordingly for continuous improvement.
- Interface with Talent Acquisition Strategy Director to gain insight into business talent needs.
- Partners with Human Resource Business Partners and Centers of Expertise to ensure policy, practice and process are compliant, regulatory and legal.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Operational Director to hire, train, manage and evaluate performance of direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in HR-related, Marketing, or Communications; 6 plus years of talent acquisition experience, with at least two (2) years leading talent acquisition and/or HR teams, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience creating talent acquisition-related strategies such as process improvement, strategic sourcing, diversity initiatives, etc. required.
- Experience managing the performance of a third-party vendors, RPO partners ideal.
- In-depth knowledge of the talent acquisition landscape in health insurance industry preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Professional HR / TA certification(s) preferred.