Learning Experience Designer II (E-learning) - Any Anthem Office or Remote (PS27128)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS27128
Post Date: 3 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Learning Experience Designer II - Any Anthem Office or Remote
Responsible for analyzing, designing, building, and implementing business-aligned, integrated e-learning solutions using a variety of techniques and tools. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with business partners on expected business outcomes.
- Participates in needs analysis and recommends effective learning solutions.
- Collaborates with other content developers, graphic designers, technology consultants, technologists, and other project team members on design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Uses all approved processes, tools and templates to standard for e-learning development and reporting.
- Actively maintains all e-learning content. Participates in quality review process.
- Participates in and contributes to Learning & Development sub-teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill.
- Requires BA/BS in related field and 2 or more years training and development experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2 + years of eLearning/multi-media development
- Experience with Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of LMS systems and creating AICC/SCORM compliant content that functions within an LMS
- Knowledge of Web-based Training (WBT) creation, along with creation of media such as audio, video, custom animations/interactions, and custom graphics
- Experience in advanced course design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, color theory, visual focus, audio and video, print design)
- Visual design-knowledge and experience in how to craft the visual experience that works best with course content
- Adult learning experience design-knowledge and experience in creating user interfaces that facilitates the best adult learning experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Possess effective listening skills
- Ability to collaborate with peers, design, SMEs and specific business partners by clarifying deliverables and reinforcing outcomes