Internal Auditor Senior PS29097 Indianapolis, IN
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS29097
Post Date: 4 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation
upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value
for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together
we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve
at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50
***Preferred officelocation: Indianapolis, IN. But will also consider Atlanta, GA,Mason, OH, or Virginia Beach, VA.**
The InternalAuditor Sr. (IT SOX/SOC 1/SOC 2). performs and leads IT audit
procedures to support the company's Sarbanes-Oxley and SSAE 18 (SOC 1 and SOC
2) compliance activities. Evaluates complex business processes to ensure
conformance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards, company
policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and applicable
professional standards of practice (such as SOX and SSAE 18). Collaborates with
external auditors primarily on IT audit planning, testing and evaluation
procedures. Ensures stability and compliance with audit and regulatory
Primary duties may
include but are not limited to:
- Develops and/or follows complexand/or detailed procedures as well as non-standard IT and integrated auditprograms related to various types of IT considerations including ITapplications, operating systems, databases, networks, and infrastructuresin both mainframe and client-server environments.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on a variety of operating systems including Windows, UNIX,LINUX, and z/OS.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on both commercial and open source database management systems(MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle and Sybase).
- Evaluates controls aroundnetwork security.
- Discusses IT audit issues withboth technical and non-technical business partners.
- Reviews and documents resultsof compliance testing in accordance with professional standards (includingSOX and SSAE 18).
- Coordinates engagement planobjectives (conducts team meetings, performs interviews and researchnecessary to perform reviews and audits, verifies projects are trackingtimely, creates issue lists).
- Performs other tasks asassigned.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 4+years of experience in audit (primarily Financial, Operational orInformation Technology), a related field, or any combination of educationand experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Competent understanding ofaudit and regulatory requirements and standards (PCAOB, SSAE 18, SOX,COSO, CobiT, etc...) is strongly preferred.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA, CISSP, orother relevant advanced degree or certification a plus.
- Competent desktop skills (MSExcel, Word, other MS Office products) strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbalcommunication skill required.
- Excellent organization and timemanagement skills required.
- Ability to work in teamenvironment required.
An EqualOpportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran