IT Change Management Support Internship- PS30724
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30724
Post Date: 10 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. Anthem, Inc. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
***The ideal candidate would be available to work part-time beginning in the January 2020 and work through Summer 2020**
Support technical projects spanning Enterprise Applications such as Remedy, SailPoint, SharePoint, to applications that support our Medicare Programs such as Contact Center, Case Management, and Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and responds to requests for change and administers these requests within the Change Management System (Remedy).
- Facilitates and/or participates in weekly change management and status meetings.
- Monitors changes for cross functional dependencies and ensures that all Change Management policies are followed with each change that is submitted.
- Follows up with IT technical resources for further clarification or additional documentation needed for changes that do not meet the requirements of the policy.
- Prepares and publishes change management meeting notes and participates in defining standards and procedures for change statistics reporting and documentation.
- Be currently enrolled in a program of study at an accredited college or university working on undergraduate studies
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Be proficient in MS Office applications like MS-Word and Excel; being familiar with SharePoint is a plus
- Has ability to commute to our office on the northeast corner (Castleton area) of Indianapolis