HR Business Partner Sr (PS30047)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30047
Post Date: 10 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Human Resource Business Partner Sr.
Responsible to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions and serve as an integral part of a market, assigned area(s) of a market or enterprise area's senior and/or executive leadership team, to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on human resources.
- Create and implement the end-to-end human capital strategy that will drive the business to meet its goals.
- This role requires strategic reasoning and thinking, use of data to guide work, being comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, influencing leaders to reassess how work is done.
- Partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts within Anthem.
- HR centers of excellence to design and execute your strategy for how the business staffs, onboards, develops, motivates, retains and organizes work.
- As a core part of this role, this position will execute programs to support Anthem associates, including talent management, career planning, performance management, leadership coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic organizational development.
- Responsible to be a subject matter expert regarding organizational and people related planning and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions, solving problems and getting to the root cause of any issue, regardless of complexity.
- Consult with leadership to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting and sustainable efficiencies.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond human capital and organizational solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, including the development and monitoring of the EEO/AA action plan for designated site/location; develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Strong ability to influence through strong relationships, expertise and data and the ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment, being part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Strong sense of the importance of teamwork and collaboration.
- Superior communication skills and understand how to communicate large, complex change.
- May provide guidance, mentoring and coaching to HR Consultants and/or other Human Resources Business Partners.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience, including HR experience, business partner or generalist experience with data, analysis, trends and reports; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- HR designation preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP).