CareMore Touch Nurse Practitioner - Field Based (Greater Las Vegas, NV area) PS30260
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30260
Post Date: 5 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore ,
a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in
providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience,it's a
powerful combination. It's the foundation
upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value
for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together
we will drive the future of health care .
Location: Greater Las Vegas, NV areas (Field Based)
The Nurse Practitioner primary duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventativehealth measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assesspatient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team including: physicians, social work, behavioral health, home health, physical therapy and long term care facility staff.
- Formulates and documents care plan.
- Prescribes medication or other forms oftreatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may includeafter-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing.
- 1 year of related clinical experience; or any combination ofeducation and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license inthe state of Nevada is required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactorycompletion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.