Administrative Assistant I (PS27029)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS27029
Post Date: 7 hours ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Administrative Assistant 1 - (Please note- This is a 33 hour per week/hourly position)
Responsible for providing administrative support to an individual and/or department.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to maintain confidential files
- Coordination of travel plans
- Management of supply order
- Creating and tracking expense reports as well as extensive calendar, event and meeting creation and coordination and any other support functions as necessary.
- Ability to support multiple personnel and project functions while prioritizing needs.
- Utilizes various software packages and platforms to produce professional quality reports, letters, presentations and other documents.
- Performs various technical support duties such as information gathering, reporting, tracking and researching.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures.
- Requiresa HS diploma or GED
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Preferably2 years of administrative experience that includeproficiency with personal computer and appropriate software including but notlimited to MS Suite.
- Any combination of education and experience, which would providean equivalent background.