- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Test Engineer will support the development, integration, and testing of RF components, communication subsystems and communication systems. The engineer will help develop lab best practices, integrate test hardware, software automation, and facilitate efficient designs characterization. The position is responsible for supporting multiple programs with new test software, test bench development, and data analysis.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide technical support in performing RF and communication components, subsystem and system testing.
- Review test result data to ensure that actual performance meets expected requirements.
- Assist in system operations and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate with management to assess technical challenges and provide action items.
- Recommend new test techniques and technologies to ensure system performance.
- Develop test procedures and strategies to carry out system testing
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test strategies.
- Design test fixtures and develop and calibrate test equipment.
- Analyze and troubleshoot RF test equipment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work in compliance with company policies and testing guidelines.
- Mentor Test technicians and conduct job trainings when required.
- Supervise and mentor other test engineers
- Understand customer requirements and accordingly prepare test specifications
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of RF Test techniques, RF systems
- Knowledge of RF Test Systems and RF instruments (Network analysers, Spectrum Analysers, AWG; Power Meters; RF Amplifiers, Oscilloscopes; etc.)
- Teamwork with good communication skills
- Analysis skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigations
- Understanding of the functionality of communication satellites and practical knowledge of complex test campaigns
Engineering Degree with specialization in RF/Electronics/Aerospace preferred
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran
Antenna Research Associates Inc
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) has a 60-year history designing and manufacturing antennas and sub-systems to support C5ISR applications within the EW/SIGINT, Commercial and Military Communications, Satellite Communications and RADAR Markets; for Government Agencies (PEO offices) and Tier 1 Primes world-wide.