Sales & Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) has a 60-year history designing and manufacturing antennas and sub-systems to support C5ISR applications within the EW/SIGINT, Commercial and Military Communications, Satellite Communications and RADAR Markets; for Government Agencies (PEO offices) and Tier 1 Primes world-wide.
Our Product portfolio includes Communication Radios Antennas (Tactical, UHF & MUOS), UAS Telemetry & Data Links, Missile GPS antennas, Feeds & Reflectors, Surveillance, Jamming & Spectrum Monitoring Systems, Interrogator Solutions, Spiral Arrays, VSAT Terminals & Systems, Ground Stations, Pedestals & Positioners and Active & Passive Electronic Steerable Arrays (AESA/PESA) Systems. Additional details at www.ara-inc.com.
The Business Development Sales Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to a Territory, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota, assigned strategic account objectives and management and growth of sales representatives within the Territory.
The Business Development Sales Manager represents the entire range of ARA products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by ARA.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint, strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period, for assigned customers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary ARA personnel.
Accountabilities & Performance Measurements
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts and overall Territory.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by ARA management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet ARA standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings as measured by ARA QA team.
- Enlists the support of technical resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- A Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a technical environment.
- Understanding of DoD contracts and the SATCOM, RADAR, EW/SIGINT, MILCOM markets
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce.
- In-depth knowledge of account relationship management strategies.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to both create and close deals.
- Critical thinking and ability to solve problems.
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret Level (preferred) or
- Ability to qualify for a security clearance
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender/ Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran
Antenna Research Associates Inc
Get fresh Sales Researcher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.