- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assemble machined parts with the required hardware, calibrate the test set-up to make measurements based on test plan and create test reports.
- Assemble different components into a feed assembly
- Tuning & testing new and existing products to the competent level.
- Building prototype devices for antenna and RF testing.
- Understanding and ability to use measurement instruments, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, generators, power meters, and network analyzers etc.
- Ability to debug and repair electronic devices.
- Conducting In-process and final electronic verification testing of electronic test equipment.
- Testing and aligning circuitry.
- Identifying potential production issues.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Understand drawings and assemble the parts accordingly
- Understanding of network analyzers for testing calibration
- Taking S parameters using network analyzers
- Ability to read test plan to understand the required testing
- Ability to create test reports from the test data
Education: High School diploma
Experience needed: 2+ years of experience working with and tuning passive microwave components including hybrids, magic tees, filters, OMTs, and different antennas
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran
Antenna Research Associates Inc
Get fresh Hardware Test Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.