- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements as well as managing inventory availability.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve runtime.
- Analyze back orders, current orders, and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan and schedule the production operations.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses of materials.
- Monitors project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule.
- Perform work order release, completion, and closure in SAGE.
- Generate purchase requisitions for material and/or consumables as needed.
- Run material shortage reports of variances or discrepancies.
- Assures BOMs are accurate and producible as well as engineering drawings.
- Work with and through the Purchasing Department to resolve scheduling constraints and material availability to support current and futures projects.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling, and availability of raw materials or components.
- Perform manufacturing analysis, including parts and labor requirements for moderately complex instruments.
Competency Statement (s)
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities
- Communication – Ability to speak, write, and interact with others.
- Decision Making – Able to reach a decision, takes thoughtful approach when considering options, seeks input from others, makes difficult decisions
- Ethics - Honest, accountable, maintains confidentiality
- Initiative – Ability to take on task before being asked.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Quality - Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve products/services
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is desired but not required.
- Strong knowledge of logistics processes for planning and production.
- Experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (SAGE is a plus)
- Proficiency with MS Office products - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to interact with all levels professionally and tactfully within the organization.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Understands inventory control methodology, including inventory, planning, and forecasting processes.
- A complete understanding of how a Bill of Materials is developed and managed through the product life cycle, including identifying make and buy parts and revision control of parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran
Antenna Research Associates Inc
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) has a 60-year history designing and manufacturing antennas and sub-systems to support C5ISR applications within the EW/SIGINT, Commercial and Military Communications, Satellite Communications and RADAR Markets; for Government Agencies (PEO offices) and Tier 1 Primes world-wide.