Senior Antenna Electrical Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Antenna Research Associates, Inc (ARA) has a 60-year history designing and manufacturing antennas and sub-systems to support C5ISR applications within the EW/SIGINT, Commercial and Military Communications, Satellite Communications and RADAR Markets; for Government Agencies (PEO offices) and Tier 1 Primes world-wide.
We are looking for a Senior Antenna Electrical Engineer to join our team. If you are a highly-motivated engineer focused on delivering products and owning projects from concept to delivery – please apply today.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Designing new antenna products; front end systems for RADAR, SATCOM, EW, MILCOM and Communications applications.
- Act as the Lead Engineer and manage multiple design projects to successfully deliver system products.
- Provide technical supervision of Electrical Engineers as needed
- Write technical proposals in response to RFPs and taking diverse specifications in RF (G/T, EIRP, AESA, PESA) along with a detailed understanding of mechanical design processes to deliver complex products.
- Create Test Requirements, ATP, Manuals
- Design and systems engineering processes
- Test antennas and analyze antennas
- Support manufacture of production antennas
- Provide customer support as required.
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities
- Communication - Ability to clearly communicate and interact with others
- Decision Making - Able to reach a decision, takes thoughtful approach when considering options, seeks input from others, makes difficult decisions
- Employee Management - Defines responsibilities, motivates employees, delegates well
- Ethics - Honest, accountable, maintains confidentiality
- Initiative - Ability to take on task before being asked
- Leadership - Provides strong leadership, sets a good example, skilled decision maker, motivator and encourager
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Quality - Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve products/services
- Education: BSEE (minimum), MSEE or PhD Preferred
- Experience with the following is a plus: -
- Designing shaped reflectors, feeds, frequency selective surfaces, multi-band feeds and array design -
- MS-EE with 10+ years of experience is preferred
Antenna Research Associates, Inc. and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran
Antenna Research Associates, Inc.
8880 Gorman RoadLaurel, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?